13-CUBED:CASE STUDIES IN MIND-CONTROL & PROGRAMMING
EX-SECRET GOVERNMENT MENTALIST,
Stewart A. Swerdlow Explores the Unknown Zone Where Few Dare to Tread
Do you or someone you know struggle with strange inexplicable experiences?
Do you ever feel as if something is just Not Right…But can’t put your finger on it?
Globally known for his ability to guide others out of the same darkness that tried to envelope his own life, Stewart A. Swerdlow has written a riveting book that will definitely cause you to question your own reality.
In this astounding book, 13 clients present their personal experiences – some bizarre, some seemingly normal, but all with the same common denominator of mind-control and programming. Read Stewart’s fascinating analyses – perhaps you will recognize yourself or someone you know and love.
Do you experience:
- buzzing, humming, high-pitched noises, or voices in your head?
- an aversion to, or an affinity for, flashing lights and rotating fans?
- obsessive compulsive behavior, anorexia, bulimia, or abuse issues?
- strange body markings, out-of-body or abduction dreams/experiences?
- repetitive dreams of escalators, ladders, slides, or elevators?
- night time vomiting, night sweats, nightmares, or night terrors?
- sexual dysfunction, promiscuity, or disassociate personality disorder?
- bone-chilling cold from which you cannot get warm?
- pressure at the forehead or around the top of the head?
- feelings of loneliness, isolation, depression, or suicide?
- irrational fears, paranoia, anxiety attacks, inability to focus, concentrate, or set goals?
- sudden behavior changes, aggressiveness, violent outbursts, or inability to function?
- knowing that something is just not right but you cannot put your finger on it?
SURPRISED? INTRIGUED? SKEPTICAL? WANT TO KNOW MORE? READ 13-CUBEDTODAY!
If you would like to purchase this KINDLE book please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=digital-text&field-keywords=Janet Swerdlow &rh=n:133140011,k:Janet Swerdlow